Guestrooms & Suites at OHEKA
Hotel Rooms by Classification
The fine furnishings and elegant décor of the Castle's Chateau Rooms reflect the elegant designs of theFrenchChateaux of France, which were the inspiration for the beautiful architecture of OHEKA back in 1919.
Named after Harry Payne Whitney, businessman, sportsman, and patron to the arts, these refined guestrooms are as opulent as the Metropolitan Opera Mr. Whitney took stock in and which was primarily owned by Otto H. Kahn.
The spirit of the glorious Roaring Twenties on Long Island, immortalized in the classic novel, The Great Gatsby, inspired the decadent design of our two Gatsby Suites.
These delightfully grand suites are affectionately named after the famous actor Douglas Fairbanks, who was a dear friend to Otto H. Kahn.
Rich and sophisticated, this magnificent suite was inspired by Andrew Carnegie, founder of the legendary Carnegie Hall in New York City.
This exceptional suite pays tribute to The Olmsted Brothers who designed the reflective and stately formal gardens at OHEKA CASTLE. Two glorious balconies overlook the great lawn & the reflecting pools, walking paths, and spraying fountains of the formal gardens.
- Cancellation Policy: Reservations must be cancelled 72 hours prior to the date of arrival. A one-night rate will be charged to the credit card used to reserve the reservation for any cancellations made after the 72-hour period. Exceptions may be granted by management at their sole discretion for severe illness, death in family, natural disasters, etc. All cancellations must be in writing to the attention of the Hotel Manager by Email: reservations@OHEKA.com; Fax: 631-692-7712; or Letter: OHEKA, 135 West Gate Drive, Huntington, NY 11743.
- Group Cancellation Policy: For groups of 10 or more rooms, reservations must be cancelled 30 days prior to the date of arrival. Contact Group Sales for further information.
- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. (Check-outs between 11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. will be charged a half night’s rate. Check-outs after 2:00 p.m. will be charged a full night’s rate.)
- All rates include a continental breakfast.
- All rates are based on double occupancy. Additional guests in the same room and additional bedding will be charged at $25 per person per night.
- Rates subject to applicable tax.
- Rates and classifications subject to change at any time.
- No alcohol or food is permitted to be brought onto the premises.
- All guestrooms are non-smoking. Smoking in the guestrooms will result in a $250 recovery fee, plus the cost of any damages caused as a result of smoking.
- Rental cribs, refrigerators, and microwaves are available for $25 each per night.
- Age Requirements: Guests must be 21 years or older to reserve and check into a guestroom.
- Handicap-accessible guestrooms are available upon request and subject to availability.
- Attire: Proper country club attire is required at all times in the Castle.
- Non-Party Clause: Parties are not permitted in the guestrooms or suites and guests are financially and legally responsible for any damages to the hotels property. A fee of $1,500, plus applicable taxes, plus the cost of any damages resulting from the violation of the non-party clause will be charged to the credit card of the registered guest(s) of the guestroom.
- Outside Brides & Grooms: OHEKA has a strict “No Two Brides Shall Meet” policy, which means the OHEKA Bride has exclusive right to be the only Bride in her wedding gown on the premises on her wedding day. While Brides getting married at another venue are welcome to stay overnight in our guestrooms when rooms are available, certain protocol must be adhered to should any wedding be taking place at OHEKA during your stay. A Letter of Agreement must be signed prior to arrival. Blackout days - Friday & Saturday. Please advise the reservations desk upon booking.
- Professional Photography: Professional photography is strictly prohibited. Any photography taking place on the property, including but not limited to the use of smartphones, may be deemed professional and/or for commercial use, at OHEKA's sole discretion.
- In-Room Massage: 24-hour advanced reservations required. Massages require a 24-hour cancellation notice. Cancellations made within 24 hours prior to the appointment will be charged the full rate of the service.
- Pet Policy: Dogs only. A cleaning fee of $200 per pet, per day, per night, plus applicable taxes will be charged to the pet’s owner. Pet owners will be responsible for the cost of any damage(s) to the guestroom and/or the estate by their pet(s) as well as any associated and/or related medical bills to any individual(s) and/or pets on the property. Advanced notice, vet’s letter and a signed Pet’s Policy is required before the pet may enter the estate. Pet’s Policy Forms may be obtained by contacting a front desk representative at 631-659-1400 or reservations@OHEKA.com.
- Fitness Center: Guests acknowledge that to the best of their knowledge they are physically and mentally able to participate in any physical exercise and assume all risks associated with the use of the fitness center and all exercise equipment.
- Discounted Rates & Promotions: All discounted rate plans and special promotions may not be combined with any other promotion or rate plan. All discounted rates and promotions must be booked in advance (prior to arrival) for them to be put in place.
- Blackout dates may apply.
Book your stay today, and relive the Gilded Age of style and elegance at OHEKA.Gift Cards
Amenities Available in Each Room:
- 100% Cotton Bath Towels
- Luxurious Terry Bathrobes
- Clock with iPod & MP3 Player
- Down Pillows
- Frette 100% Italian Egyptian Cotton Linens
- Molton Brown Amenities
- Hair Dryer
- In-Room Safe
- Non-Allergenic Pillows Available
- Twice-Daily Housekeeping Service
- Iron with Ironing Board
- Multi-Line Telephones
- DVD Players Available
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- Complimentary Wireless Internet Access
Love OHEKA's guestroom mattresses? Now you can sleep like Royalty and experience the luxurious comfort of an OHEKA overnight stay in your very own home. Order your next mattress directly through Sealy's Guest Service Program. Use code "ohekazzz" for $200 off the purchase of your mattress.