Our Historic Mansion Tour program offers visitors limited access to the Estate and Gardens with a guided tour docent.
Tours Times: 11:00am by reservation only
Contact: 631-659-1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
|Adult||$25 per person|
|Senior 55+||$20 per person|
|Hotel Guests||$15 per person|
|Students (ID Required)||$15 per person|
|Children (12 & Under)||$5 per person|
|Groups (10+)||$20 per person|
|Groups (20+)||$15 per person|
|Lunch Tour||$50 per person|
|Otto & Addie Tour||$100 per couple|
- Guided tour of designated public areas of the Estate & Gardens.
- Tea, coffee, non-alcoholic beverages and a selection of homemade cookies from our Pastry Kitchen.
- Otto & Addie Tour includes guided tour (as above) plus a reserved table with a bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries for two.
- Lunch Tour includes guided tour (as above) plus a 2-course lunch with non-alcoholic beverages followed by coffee/tea and homemade cookies served in the Bar & Restaurant.
- View Our 2 Course Lunch Menu
- All fees subject to applicable sales tax.
- Some areas of the Estate and Gardens may be inaccessible on the day of your visit.
- Tour time is approximately one hour.
- Appropriate country club casual attire required (no shorts or jeans).
- Handicap accessible.
- Smoking is not permitted on the premises.
- Outside food or beverages are not permitted on the premises.
- Children and Teens must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Lunch does not include alcoholic beverages.
- Lunch tours do not include gratuities with the exceptioin of groups of 8 or more in which an automatic gratuity will be applied.
- added to Lunch Tour groups of 8 or more.
- No pets allowed.