Historic Mansion Tours
OHEKA's Historic Mansion Tour offers limited access to the estate and formal gardens through a guided tour.
Tour Times & Reservations
Tour begins at 11:00 a.m. daily by reservation only. For reservations: 631-659-1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adults - $25
- Seniors - $20 (Ages 55+)
- Hotel Guests - $15
- Students - $15 (ID Required)
- Children - $5 (Ages 12 & Under)
- Groups - $20 (Groups of 10 or More)
- Groups - $15 (Groups of 20 or More)
- Lunch Tour - $50 (Valid for up to 20 People)
- Otto & Addie Tour - $100 (Price per Couple)
Ticket Price Includes:
- Guided tour of designated public areas of the Estate & Gardens.
- Tea, coffee, non-alcoholic beverages and a selection of homemade cookies from our Pastry Kitchen.
- Otto & Addie Tour: Includes guided tour (as above) plus a reserved table with a bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries for two.
- Lunch Tour: Includes guided tour (as above) plus our 2 Course Lunch Menu, soda or ice tea; followed by coffee/tea and homemade cookies served in the Bar & Restaurant. Menu and rates valid for groups up to 20 people only. Groups of 20 or more must call for menu options, rates and date availability. Gratuities for lunch in the restaurant are at guests' discretion.
Tour Policies and Information:
- All fees subject to applicable sales tax.
- Discount rates may not apply during special holiday tours.
- Some areas of the Estate and Gardens may be inaccessible on the day of your visit.
- Tour time is approximately one hour.
- Appropriate country club casual attire required.
- Handicap accessible.
- Smoking is not permitted on the premises.
- Outside food or beverages are not permitted on the premises.
- Children and Teens must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Group Tours are Monday through Thursday only.
- Weekend Lunch Tours (Saturdays and Sundays) are by advanced reservation only.
- Lunch Tours does not include alcohol, juice or bottled water.
- No pets allowed.