Historic Mansion Tours
OHEKA's Historic Mansion Tour offers limited access to the estate and formal gardens through a guided tour.
Tour Times & Reservations
Tour begins at 11:00 a.m. daily by reservation only. For reservations: 631-659-1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adults - $25
- Seniors - $20 (Ages 55+)
- Hotel Guests - $15
- Students - $15 (ID Required)
- Children - $5 (Ages 12 & Under)
- Groups - $20 (Groups of 10 or More)
- Groups - $15 (Groups of 20 or More)
- Lunch Tour - $50 (Valid for up to 20 People)
- Otto & Addie Tour - $100 (Price per Couple)
Ticket Price Includes:
- Guided tour of designated public areas of the Estate & Gardens.
- Tea, coffee, non-alcoholic beverages and a selection of homemade cookies from our Pastry Kitchen.
- Otto & Addie Tour: Includes guided tour (as above) plus a reserved table with a bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries for two.
- Lunch Tour: Includes guided tour (as above) plus our 2 Course Lunch Menu with non-alcoholic beverages follow by coffee/tea and homemade cookies served in the Bar & Restaurant. Menu and rates valid for groups up to 20 people only. Groups of 20 or more must call for menu options, rates and date availability.
Tour Policies and Information:
- All fees subject to applicable sales tax.
- Discount rates may not apply during special holiday tours.
- Some areas of the Estate and Gardens may be inaccessible on the day of your visit.
- Tour time is approximately one hour.
- Appropriate country club casual attire required (no shorts or jeans).
- Handicap accessible.
- Smoking is not permitted on the premises.
- Outside food or beverages are not permitted on the premises.
- Children and Teens must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Group Tours are Monday through Thursday only.
- Lunch does not include alcoholic beverages.
- Lunch tours do not include gratuities with the exception of groups of 8 or more in which an automatic gratuity will be applied.
- No pets allowed.