Europe in America
Dine in authentic European ambiance at America's grandest Castle and enjoy a unique culinary experience with signature dishes designed to entice the senses, by executive chef, Frank Monahan and executive pastry chef, Daniel Andreotti who create signature dishes to entice the senses.
Dining at the castle
Breakfast (for Hotel Guests Only)
- Served Daily
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- Hot Breakfast Menu Options Available
OHEKA Bar & Restaurant
- Bar Open Daily 12:00pm-11:00pm
- Restaurant Open Daily Sun thru Thurs until 9:00pm and Fri thru Sun until 10:00pm
- View Our A La Carte Menus: Lunch | Dinner
OHEKA Restaurant - Private Dinner Parties (Monday - Thursday Only)
- 4-course prix-fix dinner
- Rates start at $140 + tax per person + private room fee
- Alcohol additional
- 48-hour advance reservations and credit card required
- For reservations contact 631-659-1350 or email@example.com
- Note, no weddings or vow renewals are permitted in the restaurant. Please contact OHEKA Wedding Sales for information on booking a wedding at firstname.lastname@example.org or 631-659-1402.
Tasting Night (For Oheka Brides & Grooms Only)
Generally held on the last Wednesday of every month.Tasting menu prepared by executive chef, Chris Cappello and executive pastry chef, Daniel Andreotti.
- 4-Course Chef Selected Dinner
- $140 + tax - per person (alcohol additional)
- 48 Hour advance reservations and credit card required
- For reservations contact 631-659-1402
ATTIRE: Proper country club or business casual attire required at all times.
PHOTOGRAPHY: Professional Photography is not permitted on the premises.